Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoo

Tattoos Personel Log

personel log stardate 57326.8.

I finally see clear horizions, with my computer. It has started to work again after a week of bad behavor. Sometimes I feel I should've gotten a better job after my Army service. But it too late now. So far I have been waiting to pationitly to see if anyone joins my community, oh well my friends say it will take time.

End Log....

Log: stardate 57356.7. I have updated my message board, lower decks. As I await for responce from the invion team about my banner I relised that I forgot to ask about those damned ads at the top. I posted here my update and made one or two replies. I hope to post more in the next week

personal log stardate 57368.2. I have been busy with preparation with my new section of my website The Great Barrier. Its been quite lately but oh well. Anyway I am still treing to figure how to start the project what series what episode? I put my stardate calender back up on the site "thank God". I see my run ins with Joel have been minium, seeming how I feel about respecting laws. The guy is obessed at tring to covince me of this okay to break the law. Its the internet he says. I have now found myself looking out for Bananas the hutt, he seems to be a very good lad. I have enjoyed all his posts, he seems to be well educated, his parents should be proud.

End Log.

Log stardate 57371.0. I finally figured out ho to put my banner up and just checked my community, no ones there and my banner is showing me a broken link :) I must register a place to stoe the image and the one thing I realised is that I put Voyager in the middle of the Enterprise. I felt alittle tried all day and now might go and watch a Star Trek. :tank: :tomcat:

I have started a project and begun writing my Star Trek novel. I don't know when to set it. I may come up with it later.

End Log

Log stardate 57376.8 I feel saddened by the loss of Kellie Waymire, she was and looked like a wonderful lady. Goodbye love thank you for coming and being part of Gene Roddenberrys dream. Anyway, I have noticed that I have been promoted to full Lieutenant. But I feel it has been tarnished by the loss of a lovely girl.

Personel log stardate 57395.5. With my board offline after the sever went down and lost all my members. I have been spending the day tracking everything down. I have found all the posts are there but not in the right place. :laugh: I guess when I reopen it tomorrow it may just get back into the wack of everything. :laugh:

Personel log stardate 57406.4 I have started my new project that is non Trek. I haven't decided to go with some dark or light colors :lol: I have started to notice something on Startrekfans.net it is all little kids that are mostly nieve what happened to the adults? this maybe my last log here for awhile time to start to post on non Trek sites.

smell ya later.........