Sign in to follow this  
qurgh

tlhIngan Hol jatlhtaH'a' vay'?

naDev vISuch 'e' tlhob TrekFriends. toH! naDev jIH 'ach DaH nuq?

tlhIngan Hol boghojtaH 'e' vIlegh. majQa' 'ej Qapla' Hoch.

'ach tlhIngan Hol lo'laH'a' vay' 'ej mujaw'a'? jISovbe'.

naDev jIHchugh jawchugh vay'.

:lol:

Hello.

I may be the MOD of this forum, but the little skills that I did have (which were very small) have almost completely withered away. LOL

I solute you for your skill! B) :lol:

You must have come from I-Sci-Fi. Welcome to StarTrekFans.net!

I was browsing through the web and found http://www.i-sci-fi.com/. I thought it was interesting and I thought the concept of it interesting. I then registered at its BBS under TrekFriends. Once in a while I'll try to go there. I usually have talk-radio on in the back round (to fill the void), but on the weekend I'll spear the time to listen to the show.

The forum says that you are the "Orc Tech Support."

(Please forgive my ignorance) I know I-Sci-Fi is an Internet based radio. How are you associated with it? If you can give any details about I-Sci-Fi and your connection to it, then that would be great.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm the guy that hosts everything to do with I-Sci-Fi. I send out the streams you all listen to, host the web site and the forums and general do anything that requires high level tech knowledge. I've been working in the background on the show since before it started. I helped create it and convinced Captain T'Rex that we could actually do it.

That aside I'm a Klingon speaker and a Black Speech student. If you need me to help out here I'll be glad too.

I'm the guy that hosts everything to do with I-Sci-Fi. I send out the streams you all listen to, host the web site and the forums and general do anything that requires high level tech knowledge. I've been working in the background on the show since before it started. I helped create it and convinced Captain T'Rex that we could actually do it.

That aside I'm a Klingon speaker and a Black Speech student. If you need me to help out here I'll be glad too.

What's a black speech student? :lol:

What's a black speech student? :lol:

Someone who is learning The Black Speech... :laugh:

Black Speech is the language used to write the poem on the ring in Tolkien's lord of the rings. The phrase is "Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul". From this phrase and a few others in the books, as well as some words from his papers a number of people have put together a number of different dialects of Black Speech.

Black Speech is the language of Sauron, created during the second age of middle earth to teach to his servents so they could all communicate together. The orcs quickly changed it to fit with their orcish dialects while creatures like the Nazgul followed their masters wishes to the letter and are the only creatures left in Middle Earth that still know Black Speech the way Sauron created it, besides Sauron himself.

Does that help?

DaHjaj *Forum*vam vImuvta'. toH, naDev tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI' lutu'lu'law, majQa'. ... tlhIngan Hol vIghojtaH, 'ej vIlo' vIneH je jIH. vaj tugh maja'chuqlaH 'e' vItul!

Click For Spoiler

What's a black speech student? :shocked:

Someone who is learning The Black Speech... :lol:

Black Speech is the language used to write the poem on the ring in Tolkien's lord of the rings. The phrase is "Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul". From this phrase and a few others in the books, as well as some words from his papers a number of people have put together a number of different dialects of Black Speech.

Black Speech is the language of Sauron, created during the second age of middle earth to teach to his servents so they could all communicate together. The orcs quickly changed it to fit with their orcish dialects while creatures like the Nazgul followed their masters wishes to the letter and are the only creatures left in Middle Earth that still know Black Speech the way Sauron created it, besides Sauron himself.

Does that help?

85143[/snapback]

:congrats: ohhhhhhh, sooooooo jealous!!! I absolutely adore lotr!!! are you learning black speech entirely from Tolkien's writings?

Edited by Spockstellaiter