Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

no win situation

do you belive that a no win situation could ever happen to you?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. do you belive that a no win situation could ever happen to you?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

I think there are many times in life when people are faced with no win situations. It's how we handle those situations that says a lot about who we are.

Stardate:213825.9

As far as general life goes yeh i believe in the Kobyashimaru scenario :lol:

I voted no. I'm a Christian and have a strong relationship with God and Jesus. With that said, I've allways believed that somewhere, sometime, someplace... when worse comes to worse, I'll come out A OK.

Just look at ST-2. It was a "no win situation". Then watch ST-3. Things have a way of working out for the best. :lol:

I voted not sure,but have changed my mind.CJLP's right.I didn't even factor God into the situation,for which I feel suitably ashamed :lol: ....

Edited by mr_tinkles

Although life can present some pretty rotten choices to pick from, a situation may not be COMPLETELY no-win if you can learn something from it, and put that lesson to good use in the future.

BTW, I voted "not sure".

Edited by incontinentia

Life is a no-win situation.

That's a terrible attitude to have!

Life's a ball!I've had fun.Sure,sometimes things are bad.But the good times more than make up for them.When I've had a bad stretch and am depressed,all I have to do is get on the phone and talk to my little girl,or go through my shoebox full of photos.Picks my spirit right up! :lol:

As for the "No Win Scenario",I don't believe in it.Never have.Eternal optomist that I am.