Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Trek Cast Visits Hooters

Trek2NightOut050712.gif

In what must surely be a fanboy’s dream, several Star Trek cast members made their appearance at a local Hooter’s in Northern California last night.

The actors were in town filming scenes for Star Trek 2 at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.

“I am at a Hooters in Northern California watching a boxing game,” said Zachary Quinto on his Twitter feed. “I have never felt more at home.”

Simon Pegg also tweeted about the event, providing a picture of himself with Quinto. “Oh, it’s happening,” he said.

After the event, Quinto shared a photo of the actors en route to the evening’s entertainment. “Grandma @simonpegg drives us to SF while grandpa pine sits shotgun curmudgeonly,” he said.

Local fans were able to see the Star Trek 2 actors at Hooters. Livermore resident Ashley Schneider was able to have a picture taken with Benedict Cumberbatch, also in attendance. “I didn’t ask either Chris [Pine] nor Benedict about the movie, because I didn’t want them to give anything away,” she said.

The next morning, Pegg was still hanging with his fellow actors. “The morning after,” he said. “Eggs with Benedict.”

View the full article