Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Space: Above and Beyond

I loved this show when it was on, anyone else? I was so disapointed when it was canceled. It was horrible how there was no closure to the story. I thought they had some great characters. I loved Shane Vansen and Nathan West and TC McQueen. The "Chigs" really creeped me out too. It was just a great show IMO.

In fond memory

Space: Above and Beyond Theme

Yes, I too thought it was a real good show..I watched it all the time. I can remember not liking how the series ended..Didn't all the main characters either get split up or killed off..I do remember being disappointed when it was over..

I enjoyed watching it as well but didn't they change the time when it was on to like sunday really late so that it just went away and I always thought that I missed the last few shows but you are saying that it never had a end well then they should make a tv movie so we fans can have an ending.

No, in fact it did have an ending..I just didn't like the way it ended..The main characters got split up and if I remember right some of the main characters died.I know that I wasn't happy about the way things turned out..Kinda like how I felt when we lost Data in Nemesis..It's been so long since I've seen it..I would like to re-watch those shows..

There were 24 episodes in all. What I can remember of the ending was that the Wild Cards squadron went on a mission and were split up. I think that one of them died for sure and it looked like Vansen was going to die. They just showed her drifting off towards a planet or something. It was a really sucky ending if it was meant to be one.

My husband and I both watched it. He liked it but I didn't - the "kill all the Chigs" theme seemed too much like "kill 'em all - let God sort 'em out". Although I hoped Earth would win (DUH!), they seemed to take too much pleasure in their efforts to exterminate the aliens.

However, the show was well done, so sitting through it wasn't so bad.

I thought it was a cool show it's a shame it didn't have another series. I know they killed off some of the main characters but that's easily remedied in most sci-fi your only dead until the writers decide your not :lol:

I never saw a single episode of this show but based on post's here it looks like I missed a good one, I'll keep an eye out for it in synd.