Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celtic_Swimmer

Best Site Ever!

Guest Ktrek

I don't know what the board policy is on spamming but most of us left startrek.com to get away from all this! I don't find it very funny! :)

Ktrek

Yeah C_S what’s up with this site? I agree with Ktrek, that site is annoying as heck.

Pop-up's and plug-ins galore and after I went there I was kind of worried about the safety of my PC and this site.

While there, I received an error message very similar to the kind we have been getting when this site has gone down.

Its a Game...

I Get people to go to the link and i get bigger which givbes me more money and then i can kick my friends but for taking half my money.. Sorry its not spam...

Its just a Game and everyone luves Games :)

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Alterego and Ktrek. This site has a strict no-spam policy!

nospam.gif

Celtic Swimmer, your post with the five gazillion "!!!"'s warped the window! That's spam!

Its a Game...

I Get people to go to the link and i get bigger which givbes me more money and then i can kick my friends but for taking half my money.. Sorry its not spam...

I remember these kinds of games at st.com. I also remember the kinds of people which would play them. I am NOT saying you are that kind of person but I am saying you are putting yourself in the same category.

Isn't that what they said in the TNG episode The Game and look what happened there. :)

I have a pop up stopper so I'll click on it from time to time and help you grow. :)

Well folks, here (above) is the last word on the subject, this site belongs to VBG and this post I quoted here makes it clear he don't mind the post or visiting the link once in a while to help C_S win. The thread stay's.

I have a pop up stopper so I'll click on it from time to time and help you grow. :wow:

Thanx... :wow:

I am NOT a one of those people are talkign about with all the games... my friend sent it to me and i signed up.. but i got like 2 people to click and he attacked me... so i decided to play.. *one on one with him* till the end of the month *when the round is over* then i won't play any more..

Yeah the game... that was addicting.. Mine is just revenge :wow: lol

sorry i was NOT spaming..it gives u sneaky ways to get people to click it.. and well i needed ur help :wow: sorries...

But yeah... Sorry about the pop up thing.. i dunno y it does it.. but it just goes with the site i guess.. it does it everytime i switch from Menu to Attack log.. or view profile.. MEH!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good Day and Thanx to Everyone who helped me grow * i am not in to win... just to bug Johnny , thats my friend................................ :wow:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I have a pop up stopper as well so I will go there now and then to help you out. I already do so for a couple of my friends at work.