Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Alien... The Directors Cut

HOLY COW!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS????? ALIEN AND ALIENS ARE HIGH ON MY FAVORITE MOVIE LISTS. (But dont even get me started with Alien 3 and Alien:Resurrection. BOO!)

I HAVE to go see this in theatres! Sweet!

Unless the site at the link above is a joke then yes, I'm serious! We can't wait, both my wife and I missed it when it first ran at the theaters and have always said if it ever went back, we would be there. We will be there!

shrek Posted on Oct 25 2003, 05:20 PM

I might go and see it, but i'm not sure yet. 

Why the un-certainty shrek? :angry: (no pressure though)

Wow. Check out the link leading to the Alien: Director's Cut site on that link. Well, or you could just go here.

But now I don't know whether to go see Alien with a few friends or to a party with ALOT of friends. Ah! These dilemas! Lol.

EDIT: (HOLY COW! THE SITE HAS AN ANIMATED INTERACTIVE WALLPAPER!)

Edited by bysty

I was going to watch this on halloween, but their showing an Evil Dead screening here in FL.  MAybe I'll go watch both?

Evil Dead vs Alien? That is a toughy. If I were you, I'd go to both. Lol.

btw its no joke, i seen the trailer at the movies last week of so. i almost forgot about it thanks for the reminder, ill definately try to go see it. its not on halloween night only is it?

its not on halloween night only is it?

i was worried about that at first too. but thats doubtful. it would cost way too much money to restore and remaster a movie and re-release it to theatres for one night only. it wouldnt make sense. so, i assume it will be out longer than one night. probably a regular length theatre run.

btw its no joke, i seen the trailer at the movies last week of so. i almost forgot about it thanks for the reminder, ill definately try to go see it. its not on halloween night only is it?

Heh, I've Seen TV Spots :angry:

Heh, I've Seen TV Spots :angry:

I wonder why I'm only hearing of this now then. Oh well. At least I heard before the date so that I can go see it on the 31st.

I still haven't seen an alien species as terrifying as the Aliens.Not even Species 8472 can compete with these acid spitting,chest-popping,face-sucking horrors.

Damn Straight Dude :lol:

I Would Have Loved To Have Had A Replica Of The Costume Used In The First Movie To Run Around The Neighborhood during Trick Or Treat Hours :lol: