Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Shatner – On The Record

Recently William Shatner appeared on the On The Record with Greta Van Sustern show to promote about his new book, Shatner Rules.

Shatner preferred to speak about his philosophy in acting (and life) rather than to dwell upon old grudges between some of the actors dating back to his filming days on the original series.

When asked why he wrote Shatner Rules, Shatner said, “I’m of the age that anything you might do is the last thing you do and I thought, ‘I need to write another book, some adventures in my life have taken place; I had something to say and I’d been writing books before, so it seemed like a good idea at the time.”

Van Sustern told Shatner that the part about his colleagues at Star Trek in Shatner Rules was “a little bit raw.” Shatner was unfazed by that accusation, saying that his discussion about his Star Trek co-stars was a “minor part of the book,” and said that his comments in the book were “tongue in cheek.”

Shatner Rules is meant to be an “amusing, entertaining read,” said Shatner, “in which I suggest saying yes to opportunity is saying yes to life.”

Watch the latest video at <a

href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com

View the full article