Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Happy Halloween! (Merge w/ poll posts)

Happy Halloween!

As decided in a topic that contained a poll the Halloween Session on thirty-first will be at 6:00 PM (et). [it will be a causal session. Not a trivia session] We all hope to see you then!

{Merged Topic ~ Has posts from old poll on what time this session should be held}

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

The time that it is normally on at, 4:00 ET is good for me but after that it begins to get late while I live in England and won't be able to join in. But I don't mind it abit earlier.

I probably should have stated this in my original post - This poll is not for the trivia session that will be held on the 25th. This poll is for a special session for Halloween [10-31]. (Again - It is not trivia session.)

Only 3 people are going to show up?

I hope it will be more then that.

Some people have been asking "Why is no one ever in the chat room?" . . . .This is an opportunity to go there with other people for a simple & causal session.

Master Q

It seems that an earlier time would be better for most. Is 6:00 PM (ET) an ok compromise? Or is that still too late for most of you?

Master Q

I'd be glad to join too and for me in Europe the earlier the better. Therefore I voted 5.00 p.m.

But 6.00 p.m. is also fine with me. That is midnight here. But since it is a saturday it's ok.

Happy Holloween to you too, I don't believe in Holoween, it more of another gimmic to get money.

Truthfully I also have never been a fan of Halloween, but I'm still going to host a chat room session. (But please note that Halloween did not originally start because of corporations or because of candy - but I'm sure you know that)

Master Q

I'll join y'all if I can.I'm going to be a little busy tomorrow,but not around the time the chat session is scheduled for.Hopefully,nobody will be on the computer here at home. :laugh:

I have my computer setup right by the front door of my house. I’m going to be answering the door for trick-or-treaters. So I might not be active in participating in the session as I normally might be. After I post this I'm going to try to think up a few topics that can be discussed in the chat room. I might also consider posting the transcript of the session, but I'm not sure if will do that. I'm leaning to not do that, but I might - we'll see.

Happy Halloween!

Master Q

I hope everyone enjoyed the Halloween session. What did everyone think of it?

The next special [& casual] session will probably be on 10-28 (the day after Thanksgiving).

Master Q

Today I'm staying up late.

I am listening to Coast To Coast AM [ http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/wheretolisten.html ]which they are calling Ghost To Ghost today. Art Bell is on (not George Noory). In the chat room I recommended that you should listen to this show today if you wanted to hear some scary ghost stories because it is Halloween. (If they are or are not true you'll have to make up your own mind)

Already there have been some - let's just say stories that are "way out" there

G2Gi2.jpg

-----------

ST-Trivia Note: I should update and put some questions up on Saturday

Master Q