Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

removed

The New Adventures of Morgiana Jones

Well one day in another monotonous Social Studies 20 class, I decided to draw a picture of my friend named Morgan. Then, I drew him as Indiana Jones. From that simple drawing, I made a one page comic strip. Thus, The New Adventures of Morgiana Jones was born. I've scanned the picture, coloured it, and made a website for it, which, I think is a really good website. I plan on making more comics in the future, so stay tuned.

morgianajoneslogo2.jpg

Morgiana Jones Webpage

(And don't worry about my mark in Social. I'm one of those people who can do other things during class, yet still pull off honours marks.)

That's very cute, bysty!! Keep up the good work, I'd love to see more!

Alrighty. I've made Chapter 2 of The New Adventures of Morgiana Jones and it's on the net!!!

Just go to the link at the top of the page and click on the Chapter 2 link on the site. If you want to read Chapter One, just go to 'Archives' and click on the Chapter 1 link. :laugh: :lol:

Ok. Chapter 3 is finished. (It special geust stars Sir Sean Connery. lol). I don't think it's as good as the other ones, but it sets up what I plan for the next chapter.

So I'm currently planning out the fourth chapter. It is going to geust star Sean Connery again and have a quick cameo by Timothy Dalton. Should be done soon.

Those are GREAT, bysty!! Keep 'em coming!

Lol. Thanks Indy. No worries. I have religion next semester (starts monday) with the world's most boring teacher. There will defenitely be more made then. Haha.