Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Riker Episodes

What is your favourite Riker episode?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Riker episode?

• Hide & Q
    • The Icarus Factor
    • The Vengence Factor
    • A Matter of Honor
    • A Matter of Perspective
    • Future Imperfect
    • Schisms
    • Frame of Mind
    • Second Chances
    • The Pegasus

Somehow, I knew when I opened this up, I would see "Frame of Mind" on the list of episodes to choose from-----that has got to be the most disturbing episode with Riker. I can't stand watching it anymore. *shivers* Gives me nightmares....

:frusty:

Jaina

Second Chances.......I alwyas wanted to see Riker and Troi together (Yes, I know she was with Thomas, but he had better hair than Will)......and this sort of gave me my chance.......

Edited by Riker1701

oo this was kinda hard.. but i picked frame of mind.. i have always liked that one for some reason.. i also like the one with tom riker.. hehe that ones good :ph34r:

Are we supposed to choose the episode Riker was best in or the episode that we liked the best that happened to be a Riker episode? I don't really care about the acting. I watch Trek for the story.

Given that I'd say The Pegasus wins hands down. The Enterprise had a phase-cloak. You can't get much cooler than that. The second best one was Schisms because is really gave you an erie feel when they re-created the room on the holodeck. It was fantastic. He did act well in Frame of Mind but there was too much confusion. I'd say that one was thrid best.

Edited by Danny

Gotta be Frame of Mind for the acting - and the portrayal of the fragility of mental breakdown - Frakes did a great job. It would be closely followed by Second Chances for me again for the acting against himself and the subtle changes he made for Thomas. Back to Frame of Mind though - seeing Data dressed entirely in black added to its plus points!!!

I voted ITS A MATTER OF HONOUR that was his best episode <_<

Edited by hangon