Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

I use to play this game nonstop. I had to put it up and abstain from playing it (so I don't get addicted to it.) I put in a couple of codes and now it's stuck on riot mode. People come up to me and start beating me up. I counter this by putting a whole bunch of groupies (using the groupie code) to protect me. :blink:

I played GTA III for a long time but then I started having my Carpal Tunnel problems at work and haven't really been able to play any games since then. I have it though and will get around to playing it eventually.

I played GTA III for a long  time but then I started having my Carpal Tunnel problems at work and haven't really been able to play any games since then. I have it though and will get around to playing it eventually.

I have GTA 3 too and I have beated the game like 2 times now. I love GTA: VC!

:klingon: Sweet! I just finished GTA Vice...it's bloody addictive. I'm now comitted to doing all the side missions like the rampages,vigilante-ambulances-firetruck missions as well as locating all the packages, best idea I had was buying the car showroom first, definitly saved me. I am dying to see what rockstar will come up with next! Edited by jdigs

I have both GTA3 and GTA VICE CITY. I love them. They are very good stress relievers. Lol. If you have a bad day, you know you can safely go home, beat up some innocent bystanders, steal cars, and be a plain jerk to everyone without getting in trouble. Ah. What a great franchise. I'm hoping for, first a 70's version, then another version nowadays.

Stardate:213811.9

I have GTA:VICE CITY for my PC.I agree with Bysty its a good stress reliever.I played it alot when i first got it but now i just play every once in a while

Stardate:213811.9

I have GTA:VICE CITY for my PC.I agree with Bysty its a good stress reliever.I played it alot when i first got it but now i just play every once in a while

yes. i does get old real quick. i dont think ive played it for at least a month.