Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Escape Pods - Do they have any?

Does Enterprise have escape pods?  If so, where would they be located?

Yes, Enterprise does have escape pods. Remember "Shuttlepod I" where Malcom and Trip are surveying the damage on the asteroid? One of them says "what about the escape pods? The other one replies, "no, they would be right here waiting for us to return." sorry..not exact quoting..but something close to that.

As for where they are located?? Who knows...

Does Enterprise have escape pods?  If so, where would they be located?

Yes, Enterprise does have escape pods. Remember "Shuttlepod I" where Malcom and Trip are surveying the damage on the asteroid? One of them says "what about the escape pods? The other one replies, "no, they would be right here waiting for us to return." sorry..not exact quoting..but something close to that.

As for where they are located?? Who knows...

That's right, that's the only time I can think of that they are mentioned though.

Anyone have any ideas where they would be located? In Kirk's time, it was assumed they had "escape shuttles" hidden in the shuttlebay or that the escape pods would "blast" through a thin layer of the hull. In Picard's era, we had escape pod hatches.

Stardate:213808.9

I always assumed that they have some sort of ecsape hatches on the hull.Does anybody have a scimatic of the Enterprise NX-01.I imagine that it would say so on there.I have scimatics of all the other ships but not NX-01

They must have them, the real NASA has gone through too much learning lessons of survival for them on the Ent not to have some sort of escape plan.

Stardate:213808.9

I always assumed that they have some sort of ecsape hatches on the hull.Does anybody have a scimatic of the Enterprise NX-01.I imagine that it would say so on there.I have scimatics of all the other ships but not NX-01

I wish I did. I've looked high and low for any detailed plans for the NX-O1 with no luck so far, it's like it's all top secret or something.