Sign in to follow this  
Bethlehem

Teasing

I love too tease or poke fun at certain things. NEVER PEOPLE THEMSELVES! So if anyone feels I did confront me (Like Lt Van Roy Did) and I will apologize quickly. :)

Did I confront you?

I know the difference between teasing and an attack - and have no problem reporting such attacks to the mods and dealing with it that way. A friend of mine was pulled into an attack, and I reported it to VBG, but I don't think I've been attacked in a while.

This topic, like the other one you did on flirting, tells us that you consider it important enough to be it's own topic.

However, what it *doesn't* tell us, as with the flirting topic, is whether you consider it good or bad. You leave it ambiguous. Maybe that is your intent, but it is hard to get a read on.

Nothing wrong with having a little fun, Bethlehem. Considering the sad shape that this forum is currently in ( although I HAVE seen some signs of life lately) its actually welcome to see.

Van Roy first:1; When you thought I wanted you banned you confronted me. Not in a bad way but you made your point and I thought that was great.

2; I started a topic on flirting, but either I hit the wrong key or it was cencored. I basically was trying to say in humorus way that I found it kind of fun. There are others that did not and I respect that. I come here too have fun and as a pressure relief. I try not too cause any grief, but have sometimes failed. As I think I have in this topic.

3; The teasing was written right after a comment I posted in Model Mess. I was teasing about the situation between Corina and Kor. I think they are both great and enjoy their posts very much. A while back they had a post who would you like too meet the most. Kor and TUH were tops on my list, I would add you, Corina and most of the others here too that list. So the teasing post was too let Kor, Corina and anyone else I am not personally teasing anyone.

Kor, thanks. I think the forum is picking up some, It is nice too see old faces. I do enjoy the current faces too, for me it is a great place too relax

Awwww man...I miss The Unicorn Hunter! She used to come in here every day! Do you suppose one of those unicorns finally did her in?... :)