Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Suliban

I hope not, I like them as a villain race and I think they are very important to the TCW. The Kazon were the main reason I didn't care for the first few seasons of Voyager so I was glad to see them go.

Ditto, I do hope too that the Suliban won't be out of business. And since the future guy sent Archer to the expanse they could be a part of this story arch too.

I like the stories around the Suliban and the TCW a lot. And not only the stories about the Suliban being enemies, but also "Detained"

I never liked the Kazon. I never understood why Seska moved to them.

No, they will be back...

Click for Spoiler:

I've read spoilers claiming we've not seen the last of them. The shocking Revelation regarding the TCW is ... well, never mind. :blink:

I agree with what everyone has said so far. I find the TCW arc fascinating and the Suliban are an integral part in it.

Alterego, do you know something we don't?

Alterego, do you know something we don't?

Yeah, unfortunately I do. I was reading an inocent looking quote in the Trek News fourm of this site and before I knew it I had read too much, the cat was outta the bag. It's gonna rock!

Personally, I loved the whole Kazon arc on VOY, but eventually, they would be moving past Kazon space. Just like any other race on VOY, Voyager would eventually move beyond their territory. I think this is why the Kazon were dropped.

As for the Sulliban, I see no reason for them to be left behind. After the whole Xindi-ordeal, Enterprise can return to explorring and charting space, thus giving the Sulliban and TCW a chance to resurface and take the center arc.

Personally, I loved the whole Kazon arc on VOY, but eventually, they would be moving past Kazon space.  Just like any other race on VOY, Voyager would eventually move beyond their territory.  I think this is why the Kazon were dropped.

[\color]

This is only an assumption on my part, but I don't believe the Kazon were very popular with the general viewing audience. Had they been more poeular I think they would have stuck around longer. I have no desire to watch the first couple seasons of Voyager though simply because of the Kazon. I just didn't care for the race or the stories surronding them.

I find Silik an interesting character though, is he really a bad guy? is he a semi-bad guy? Could he turn out to be a good guy? Those are the feelings I get from him anyway.

Yes, Silik is quite interesting! I think he is a rather gray character like Dukat... not that he could ever be as brilliant a character as Dukat. As for the Kazon, I think they were dropped due to their low popularity, but like it has been mentioned, Voyager moved past that area of space. As soon as they entered the Nekrit Expanse they left behind virually all species they encountered on the other side, including the Talaxian's, the Vidiian's, and the Ocompan's. It is interesting to note the similarity to Enterprise's Deplhic Explanse. Enterprise entered the Dephic Expanse at the end of season 2 (duh), and Voyager entered the Nekrit Expanse in the middle of season 3. The differences between the expanses is that the Nekrit Expanse separated regions of space and the Delphic Expanse is treated as a region of space of it's own. But I think it's safe to say that, unlike Voyager, Enterprise will return to it's traditional territories.

i agree silik, and the suliban are a good part of ent, and they need to keep popping up. as far as the kazon go, i agree, where as i wasnt a voyager fan, the kazon were an even worse part of the show.

I think the TCW and the Xindi war are going to be connected somehow. Just the way there are all these clues and they are coming from the past and the future. It all just doesn't make sense right now. Isn't that awesome! :blink: