Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Star Trek In Sound and Vision is gone.

NOOOOOOOO! ive noticed its been down to but it cant be gone!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! maybe theyre just updating it. and adding nemesis. (i hope)

Stardate:213759.9

I hope that site isnt down.I really liked that site :look:

Uh! :look:

Noooo :laugh:

I really enjoyed the site, it was an awesome database :look: I hope it will come back, but I don't think so, if I am honest :(

And, :waaaa: , you are right, there was nothing about ENT on the site.

Mrs. Captain Picard

what was this sight, never heard of it.

It was (is?) a site that had all kinds of Star Trek pictures and audio clips from 9 of the movies and 4 of the series. It didn't have anything from Nemesis nor did it have anything from Star Trek Enterprise. I think I noticed that the last time it was updated was 2000 or something like that. It had some great pics on it though, and I got a lot of the Ferengi Rules of Acquistion from there that I used in the Ferengi Rules page.

I have been trying for a while to figure out what happened to stinsv.com, because I tryed to go there and it just said error cannot find server. Whatever happened to it I don't know but I liked that site. It had hundreds of pictures and stuff. Too bad.

I think I know why they closed, shortly after I discovered it was gone I put in a search to see if it had moved to another web site and I found the UK website, but it said it had closed because people downloaded to much stuff in a short period of time. It also said that the same thing would happen to the American site if they downloaded too much in a day or something.