Sign in to follow this  
TJ Phaserman

Corey Haim Dead

I don't have the details because the LAPD hasn't released the details as to how he died, but i will post something as soon as i know something. as far as i know, this is not a hoax, and he was found dead this morning.

UPDATE

(CBS) Canadian actor Corey Haim, known best for his role in the 1987 hit "The Lost Boys" has died, Los Angeles police confirmed Wednesday.

Officials said his death appears to have been accidental. Celebrity news Web site TMZ reports that, according to police sources, he died of an apparent overdose.

The 38-year-old actor had reportedly been struggling with drug addiction.

Coroner's Lt. Cheryl MacWillie said Wednesday that Haim died at 2:15 a.m. at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank. She said an autopsy will determine the cause of death and there are no other details.

Canadian-born Haim became a teen heartthrob with the 1986 film "Lucas" and 1987's "The Lost Boys."

His first role was in the 1984 hit "Firstborn," in which he played a young child caught up in a family war. He then appeared in the 1985 television movie "A Time to Live."

In recent years, he appeared in the A&E reality TV show "The Two Coreys" with his friend Corey Feldman. It was canceled in 2008 after two seasons.

Edited by TJ

Another young actor who had too much success and too much money too fast. According to Corey Feldman, Corey Haim was caring for his mother who has cancer and he also says people should wait for the toxicology reports to come back instead of assuming his death was drug related.