Sign in to follow this  
APW

Hahahahahahahaha!

I bought an old coin-op Centipede arcade game today.Only cost me $45!

I love these old 80's stand-up/coin-op machines (I already owned 5).I saw it sitting out behind a house as I drove to the Greyhound station (to pick up SubCommander Beavis who will be visiting through Halloween),and stopped out of curiosity.Apparently it belonged to this lady's husband,who unfortunately passed away a few years ago.She had no idea of the real worth and was happy to take the forty-five (what I had on me at the time) I offered.

Tonight I moved Q-Bert out of my room and into storage to make room for my new acquisition :) .Now I have Centipede,Tron,and Ms.Pac-Man in my room,with Q-bert,Berzerk,and SpyHunter in storage.These other games cost me anywhere from four or five hundred a piece,to $1450 for Tron! :) (a lot,I suppose...but the price included lifetime warranty,so it was worth it).

Anyway,for the first time in a while I am in a great mood :)

Later!Heeheehee.....

Edited by admiralpeewee

Stardate:213803.1

Nice Score AdmiralPeewee.Those old 80's arcade games rule!!! :)

I love pinball machines. I would love to get one. Maybe an old TNG one although I've never played it. I'd really like to get an Addams Family one that has Raoul Julia and Angelica Huston. I love that one.