#7: Nut

#8: Ra

#9: Hathor

#10: Set

#11: Horus

#12: Sobek

#13: Sekhmet

Ptah

Patron of: creation, craftsmen, artisans.

Appearance: A man with a punt beard, wrapped up like a mummy, but with his hands free which grip a great staff made up of the symbols for life, stability, and power. Sometimes he wears a skullcap crown and stands on the hieroglyph for Maat.

Description: In the Memphite theology, Ptah is the primal creator, the first of all the gods, creator of the world and all that is in it. He is not created, but simply is. In some stories he is the personification of the primal matter, Ta-Tenen, which rose out of Nun, the fundamental seas. His wife is said to be Bast (or Sakhmet) and their children are Nefertem, Mahes, and Imhotep.

Ptah's importance may be discerned when one learns that "Egypt" is a Greek corruption of the phrase "Het-Ka-Ptah," or "House of the Spirit of Ptah."

Worship: Worshipped throughout all of Egypt, his cult centers were Memphis and Heliopolis.

Variants:

Ptah-Seker-Osiris

A composite funerary god worshipped during the Middle Kingdom period. In this form he represents the three aspects of the universe: creation, stability, and death

Bobo the Devine One,the mythological god of beer and sloth!

His worshipers placated him with offerings of beer,cigs,shapely young virgins,and food.In return he blessed their crops,and could recommend good mechanics who would fix his people's auto's at bargain prices....

Bobo was cast out of egyptian paradise when it became generally known that he was,in fact,a redneck from Arkansas,who through some temporal anomoly found himself in ancient egypt,and was declared a god because of his cigerette lighter and his Go!Titans! football cap.

My #1 was Nut. I'm not familiar with that one, so I'll have to do some research to see if it's a good thing, a bad thing, or just a thing. I'm a nut anyway, so it can't be too far off. :blink: