Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

My Continuing Voyage To Florida

Hey guys! I'm writing from my hotel in Kissimimee, Florida. I left from Georgia to Florida yesterday and I had a great time on my first day. I visited St. Augustine and went to the Ripleys Believe it or not museum. Then I walked the lighthouse, something like 214 steps. It was harder than I thought it would be. Then I went to Daytona beach and then to my hotel here. I got at the hotel around 5:30 pm. Ate at the Black Angus Steakhouse in this city and it was really good. Planning to go to Universal Studios today!

talk to you later with my update :laugh:

yep, it was fun but exhausting.

Universal monday, Islands of Adventure tuesday and Magic Kingdom Weds.

I also came home on Weds, a nine-hour drive. Besides the extreme humidity, I really enjoyed my stay in Florida. I couldn't stop sweating while I was there, so I'm glad that part is over. I was actually a little sad to leave. The most fun I had was at Islands of Adventure. I love "the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man". I rode it three times and would have gone on it more but the line started to form by the end of the third turn. Definitely tired by Weds. when I was at Disney's Magic Kingdom but still had fun.