"I love Data"

Data marries a Cuban band leader :clap:

"The Odd Couple"

Spock and McCoy Share an Apartment.

:)

Ok,Ok.... Lets see you guys do better. :clap:

Edited by SpaceHippie

:clap:

Easy to think them up but not so easy to have them be good. Sitting here looking at some VHS boxs I thought of one, I'll leave judgement as to whether it's any good to you.

saving ensign ro

In the war with the dominion,

The greatest danger for eight people

...was saving one.

SFIS - Star Fleet Investigative Services

JAG - The Next Generation. (Starfleet attorneys)

Little Pod on the Asteroid (the trials of one family and their new home)

The Replicator show - Creative meal ideas

The Long Range Sensor Channel - travel alerts - don't let an ion storm ruin your vacation.

The SciFi Network - Can you imagine what the science fiction of the 24th century will be like. Now I am truly sad I won't be around to read it.

THE ASSIMILATOR

ASSIMILATOR 2: JUDGEMENT DAY

ASSIMILATOR 3: RISE OF THE BORG

These are good!

The Q Files

This is the best one yet - I can't wait to see it! :)

I guess it won't be on too soon, though. Like they sing on Enterprise, it'll be "a looong tiiiiime."

I wish I'd thought of it. :clap:

How about this - the shortest game show of the future.....

"What's My Line" with Q on the "guessing" panel.

Yeah, I KNOW it's dumb - what do you expect from someone with my user name?

Edited by incontinentia

Dance Party, Enterprise with your host the Dancing Doctor, Beverly Crusher!!!

Dr. Crusher, Medicine Woman - the spin off if Bev had stayed on Caldos IV in Sub Rosa.

"The New Sopranos" - an outer space Mafia kingpin. ("Ya toucha my shuttlecraft, I breaka you face!")

"The Seemingly Endless Adventures of Lassie" - a collie in the canine corps flys a shuttlecraft.

"Dracula In The 33rd Century" - you can't get rid of the bloodsucker.

"Little Green Men In Black" - good aliens protecting the Universe from bad aliens.

"Little House On The Asteroid" - The Ingals clan in outer space.

"Perry Mason Ironsides" - a crime solving attorney android, sponsored by 3 in 1 oil.

The History Channel presents "The History Of Warp Drive" - in a 60 minute episode, sponsored by Preparation Z. (It cures everything, including old age.)

"Charlie's Androids" - three female appearing andriods that have problems staying clothed while solving crimes.

Gilligan's Planet - a group of tourists on a 3 hour tour of a solar system are stranded on an uninhabited planet with the shuttle pilot and Gilligan.

My Three Android Sons - single father Noonien Soong does his best helping his three boys, Lore, Data and B4, reach sentience

Gilligan's Planet - a group of tourists on a 3 hour tour of a solar system are stranded on an uninhabited planet with the shuttle pilot and Gilligan.

My Three Android Sons - single father Noonien Soong does his best helping his three boys, Lore, Data and B4, reach sentience

Actually, I think there was a Gilligan's planet Cartoon done by filmation (same people who did Star Trek TAS.) They like built a rocket ship (out of coconuts and bamboo I assume) on the island and it went off course and crash landed on a planet. I remember watching it a lot as a kid.

Actually, I think there was a Gilligan's planet Cartoon done by filmation (same people who did Star Trek TAS.) They like built a rocket ship (out of coconuts and bamboo I assume) on the island and it went off course and crash landed on a planet. I remember watching it a lot as a kid.

OMG, you're right. I did a quick search and found this:

planet.jpg

Survivor: 2030--Sixteen complete strangers selected from auditions all over the galaxy will be stranded on the desert planet Seti Alpha 5 for a period of three months. They will need to survive and their wits and charm as one person will be voted off the planet by the others every week. The remaining Survivor will will one million bars of latinum!