Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

Phasers

Ok, I realize that the crew have entered I hostile region of space so some phaser fire is expected, but every episode this season has had phaser fire in it. The other episodes were much more action based so it was a little more understandable, but then they do a "quieter" episode, and they still find a reason to squeeze several rounds off. Even with DS9, the most war like of all treks, we didn't see that much phaser fire. I really wish the could let up for at least one episode every now and then.

P.S. At least the phasers were used for a more constructive use in Exile... I dislike it when every episode deals with violence... so I was happy with this episode... I'm happy with them all... it really is just a minor critisism. Please don't think me as an ENT hater... I'm a lover not a hater!

For the first two years of ENT my greatest peeve was with the running firefights. So much of that; the bad guys could not hit the broadside of a barn but our heroes could score points from around the corner! B) This year also has plenty of firefights but they now have a different more realistic feel to them, much improved.

For the first two years of ENT my greatest peeve was with the running firefights. So much of that; the bad guys could not hit the broadside of a barn but our heroes could score points from around the corner! B) This year also has plenty of firefights but they now have a different more realistic feel to them, much improved.

Stardate:213792.7

Yeh especially in Exile

Trip-"It looks like I might have to spend more time in the armory." B)

Argh! spoilers people!!!!

i dont mind!!!! ehhehehe

TRIPs comment, cant wait to apply the context!