Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

NAVY NCIS, AND DEANA TROI

anyone watch this show, its a pretty good show. last night deana troi was in it. i cant remember her real name. i was kinda suprised to see her. i always liked j.a.g., now theres navy ncis, i wish they were both on the same night, i miss jag now that its on fridays, im never home.

Yes I saw her on Navy NCIS, she played a pretty evil terrorist! She does evil well! B)

When she was testing that gas on those two guys in the truck and the guys convulsed to death while she looked in thru the glass, the look on her face was scary as if she was pleased that her product was working so well.

Okay, the episode I saw Tues night was about some guys doing RPG's on a naval vessel? :clap:  I am truly confused.

Big Ooops! You are right, it was not Navy NCIS, Its that other new show called Threat Matrix! It came on Monday night as a special showing and then Tuesday was NavyNCIS. I'm getting confused by all the new shows now!Wonder.gif

I've only seen a couple of episodes of Threat Matrix, and the ones I've seen were pretty good, I was at least entertained by them. I likie some of the characters involved in the show.

im glad you remembered it was threat matrix, i too watched that one, and when U.H. said something about it, i couldnt for the life of me think of what show it was. i think that was the second time i cought threat matrix, it seems to be a pretty good show as well.