Sign in to follow this  
subcommanderbeavis

Are you being served?

:bow: I only just recently began watching this show,and I love it.Its just so funny.I especially like John Inman's character.He's my favorite.Anybody else watched this television show?I wasn't aware that it had been playing on PBS for quite some time now,but now that I know about it,I don't plan to miss a single episode.I'm going to check out the BBC on-line tonight and check to see if I can buy this show on DVD or VHS.Great stuff.Really hilarious. :bow:

pareyou.gif

Edited by subcommanderbeavis

Never heard of it but the title of this reminded me ot "To Serve Man" if anyone remembers that episode.

That's my favorite episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE

It's my sister's favorite British show. My parents love "As Time Goes By," and my fave is "The Avengers." I think it's hilarious - but I can only take it in small doses. B) Inman is HILARIOUS. They have a book about the behind the scenes stuff...I can't remember what the title is off the top of my head, but you can find it on EBay. (I got it for my sister for her last birthday.) They also made a movie, which is going to be her next birthday. B) Have you seen the one with Inman in a tutu yet? B)

I've watched it for about the last six years on PBS and it never gets old. If you want to get it on DVD or VHS check out bbcamerica.com in their shop.