Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

Bounty

Watching it now in Australia, apart from the "normal" title music, what did you think?

its the titles now, and Archers been shot!

Edited by trekzone

Guest bella

Isn't Reed good in command, even for a short while? Most decisive.

Where are you up to now?

32 mins in, T'Pols escaped, its actually Trip in command....Reeds the first officier....

T'Pols doing some stuff with Reed now, oop! shes runny away! back to it

is it just me, or did the trailing end of season 2 finish with a snap, you know : smart comment, leading comment (prelude to another episode), or the pod returns and thats it??

but Bounty was very good, i like Trips command! and everything!

my rating : 9 out of 10

your rating?

Guest bella

Well, Reed was in command for about one minute just after the titles. Easy to miss!

I thought Trip and Reed made a good team.

Apparently, the T'Pol sub-plot is the B plot but I found it more noteworthy than what Archer was getting up to, which seemed the usual 'make friends with the kidnapper', although it was good to see him win a fight, and against Klingons to boot.

Phlox seemed out of character. In the past he has been very up front about sexual matters but in this he wanted to draw a curtain for modesty before he even knew T'Pol was ill. It was amusing to see him try to get away from 'helping' T'Pol. John Billingsley was very good, as usual.

I wasn't sure about TPol running about like she did, but then we've had Trip running about too in his undies ...

Reed was a little scary when he shot T'Pol. And now he knows she knows... :bow:

Not amongst the top episodes of Season 2 in my opinion-- somewhere in the middle.

It has been a while since I watched it but here goes...

If we had not seen T'Pol so scantily clad in episodes before Bounty, her undressing in Bounty because of the "fever" would have made more sense so one de-merit there.

Rate: 9/10.

It's been a while since I've seen it too, I'll have to go back and re-watch it. But going on memory I remember that I liked it. I don't know that I remember enough to give it a rating but based on my memory of enjoying it I'd say 8 or 9 out of 10.

oh well....i re-watched and it wasnt that good....come to think of it....but getting ready for The Expanse!