Sign in to follow this  
KayTroi

Missing Girl

I know some of you have seen the news of the missing 11 year old. She never made it to the bus stop on August 19,2003. I know it has taken a huge toll on family and friends(myself included).

I really don't know how the people who lived in that area didn't see a thing. One lady said that she saw the little girl walking past her home on her way to the bus stop.

I really don't understand why no one saw her or witnessed anyone lurking around the neighborhood. :bow:

I knew something was wrong the day she went missing. The day just seemed a little off. Mine and many members of my family's worst fears were realized when we witnessed the local news. I became so upset then I began to cry. It just seemed like my worst nightmare came true.

I had a dream a week before that something bad like this was going to happen to one of my family members or a close friend. Usually when I have dreams of this magnitude, they always come true. I don't know if you would call it esp or what but I always get these dreams when a tragedy strikes. I remember the first time when my aunt died then again when a cousin died. When hen my paternal grandmother died, I could since something was wrong. Then again on August 20th,2003. It took me a few hours to believe that she was gone. The last time I saw her was at a B'day party for our cousins a few days before that.Tell me what you think? Some believe that she may have been taken against her will. There still isn't any proof. All we can do is pray for her safe return. :bow: Like her mother,I believe she was taken. Tell me what you think happened.

As a parent, I can't imagine the anguish that your family is going through. I only hope that she will be found safe.

Unfortunately, most child predators are very "good" at what they do. They go to great lengths to blend into the neighbourhood - they just don't look like the boogeyman.

I did a search of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. You didn't give any information regarding the missing child but I did find a link that fit the information you did give.

HEAVEN LASHNE ROSS

Kay,

Click for Spoiler:

if this is not your family member please let me know and I will change the link. I wanted to get her picture and information out in case any member should see her or have information.

I am so sorry. I add my prayers to yours.

Thats what I wanted to say too. Also Kay, I've used your post here to get it into our 10 years old daughter head that this is the reason she may not go to the bus stop without one of us present.

You'll be in our prayers, B) God Bless you and yours for a safe return.

This is every parent's worst nightmare. I will pray for this beautiful child's safe return. Stay strong, Kay.

There is currently a little girl missing in Toronto ( canada) damn monsters, what can make someone do such a thing.

I haven't heard anything new. I know it is really nerve recking for Shae's parents and family & friends. All we can do is pray for her safe return.

Guest Tribbleman1000

this is devastating for the friends and family. i hope shes ok and shes on her way home as we speak. i 'll pray for her tonight. :)

you will be in my prayers, Kaytroi, and may God let the little girl come home safely, and may He strike down the monster that did this. Just keep praying (if you do) and she will come home, God will make sure of that. I add my hope to all of her family,and their friends. God shall see her home ok, and if not....... Then let the montser(s) that did this rot in hell. And even if she does, let them rot.

Thank you LordOfTheBorg.

We do continue to pray for her safe return.

It really hurt when it was just a rumor that she was spotted near a shopping mall. It was disturbing to think that someone would falsely lead others to believe that they saw her when they didn't. Whoever the person is I hope they find it in their hearts to bring her back to her family and friends. I will keep praying for her safe return as does the rest of her family and friends. That's all any of us can do is pray.