• Chandler
    • Monica
    • Phoebe
    • Ross
    • Rachel
    • Joey
    • I don't watch
    • I like them all

Do you watch Friends? I think this is a classic comedy, everytime I watch it I about die laughing. Who is your favorite friend?

I think Joey is my favorite of them all, his character is so funny!

I watched it quite often during the first few seasons but it comes on at the same time as TNG is on here so you can guess which wins out. LOL Yes, I would rather watch a TNG episode for the umpteenth time than watch a new Friends - call me nuts - everyone else does.

I watched Friends religiously until the insanity got to be too much (media blitz really kicked in to high gear season two or so). I've watched sporadically since then (catch reruns on cable once in a while). Still, my fave friend has always been Chandler.

It's one of my daughter's favorite shows, so we watch it all the time. The writing is superb. Joey has always been my favorite, he's just so lovable and sincere.

I too have never watched a single episode of Friends.

You don't know what you are missing, I think it's one of the funniest shows in a long time. They've lasted 9 seasons so that tells you how popular it must be.

I believe you when you say it's funny, my wife and I are the kind that let many of the popular shows go by during their first runs and catch up on them later in syndication, when nothing else is on. B)

I wanted to say "my wife", but that wasn't one of the options! B)

So I picked Chandler. I like his quick wit.

I wanted to say "my wife", but that wasn't one of the options!  B)

Yeah, Chandler is so funny but put him and Joey together and you need a pair of rubber pants if you are watching B)

I wanted to say "my wife", but that wasn't one of the options!  :huh:

B) B)

I like Chandler too, he's a riot. B)

I wanted to say "my wife", but that wasn't one of the options!  B)

Suck up!!! B)

Little know fact about one of Friends Canadian connections (you know there always is one).

Matthew Perry was born in the States however his mother is Canadian. He lived in Ottawa, Ontario until he was 15 at which time he moved to LA to live with his father. Matthew Perry's mother, Suzanne Morrison, was press agent for the late Pierre Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada during the seventies and eighties. His step-father is Keith Morrison of NBC news (Dateline NBC) (born Lloydminster, Saskatchewan).

I can't choose they are all my friends.... I think Joey and Ross make me laugh the most though. I love the show. The writing is great. I will miss it when it's over. :)

Man, how could you not watch Seinfeld...not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

I don't watch it much as it's rarely as clean as it could be, but I vote Chandler -funny w/o having to be a dimwit :) (j/k). Out of all of 'em, my personality's closest to his; sarcasm is a way of life :) . Plus, Matt Perry is a great actor (see him on West Wing?).

Out of the gals: I dunno; I like em all for different reasons.

Least favorite: Ross. I think Gunther's a better character. :)

Edited by Ace

Guest Mike_Hines01

I like all of them, but there are times when I feel like I could strangle Phoebe as she can be really annoying.