Sign in to follow this  

ENT things we'll NEVER see again

#1 ANY reference what so ever to WATERPOLO

#2 Episodes devoted entirely to Porthos

#3 Archer as an overly cautious wuss

#4 Long winded drawn out episodes with about 10 minutes of story

I'm not knocking Enterprise. I love it. I'm just saying that part of the reasons for the initial low ratings were due to cutesy little things like that.

Some things I like, and want to see more of...

#1 The first Vulcan/Human relatipnship between Trip and T'Pol...as long as it starts to develop instead of repeated back rubs.

#2 More Starfleet/Military headbutting.

#3 More of the "Bug Councel". I'd like to see that wasp try to "destroy the Earth ship" as he threatened in the season premiere.

I invite rebuttle on this. Gotta love it!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

by the way...

Didnt that Yankees coach who rushed the field look like the evil clown demon in Spawn?

For the most part that's a good assessment. Although who'd deprive any man from watching his favorite sport.

It's no secret I hate the Trip/T'Pol thing - in fact it is probably going to drive me away - which is a shame cause I like the show. Once it happens I'm outta here...if I even wait that long.

#1 ANY reference what so ever to WATERPOLO

#2 Episodes devoted entirely to Porthos

#3 Archer as an overly cautious wuss

#4 Long winded drawn out episodes with about 10 minutes of story

I'm not knocking Enterprise. I love it. I'm just saying that part of the reasons for the initial low ratings were due to cutesy little things like that.

Some things I like, and want to see more of...

#1 The first Vulcan/Human relatipnship between Trip and T'Pol...as long as it starts to develop instead of repeated back rubs.

#2 More Starfleet/Military headbutting.

#3 More of the "Bug Councel". I'd like to see that wasp try to "destroy the Earth ship" as he threatened in the season premiere.

I invite rebuttle on this. Gotta love it!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

by the way...

Didnt that Yankees coach who rushed the field look like the evil clown demon in Spawn?

Stardate:213781.9

I pretty much agree with that except I think there should maybe be one or two more episodes devoted to him.I mean come on he is part of Enterprise too is he not?

by the way...

LOL :) Thats a great description of Don Zimmerman!!!!!!!!!!! :)