I love smallville. It is a great show, and in my area it is in a great lineup. Wednesday is one of my favorite tv nights, Thank god for a VCR as I work on Wednesday. UPN has Enterprise at 8pm, Twilight Zone at 9 pm, and Smallville at 10pm.

I started watching an episode a couple weeks ago. It looked ok but didn't hold my interest too much. At a commercial I flipped to the History channel and completely forgot I had been watching Smallville and never get back to it. Maybe I'll go download Episode 1 and see how the series starts out.

I love smallville, but I'm a bit behind in the series, because where I live, your last season is our new season (i think). The last episode I watched was where that cheerleader was actually old and she was stealing everybody's youth. Has anyone watched that episode? :look:

I watched an episode. It looked interesting, but wasn't enough to keep me watching long term. Maybe I can try to get into it once it goes into syndication.

I watched an episode.  It looked interesting, but wasn't enough to keep me watching long term.  Maybe I can try to get into it once it goes into syndication.

Seeing as the show is finishing it's 2nd season and is a broadcast show... Syndication could be several years away. If you'd like, I could provide you with some websites and such so you can get info on the show, or I could fill you in via PM's and a link to an episode guide?

I think the reason I can't get into this show is all the previous incarnations of Superman that came before. Lois and Clark was only a few years ago, my thinking when I say that Smallville was being made was basically "what's the point". If these other shows couldn't make it then why do another one?

That's not to say this isn't a good show, sounds like it has quite a following and I'm sure rightfully so. I just can't get into any more Superman shows/movies. The only "real" Superman to me is George Reeves from the 1950's.

I just did a quick episode check.  The latest episode you've seen is:

Season 2

Episode 6 "Redux"

So, you've got most of the season to look forward to, while I'll be seeing the season finale this Tuesday.

amur's sitting next to me now and says thankyou :wow:

I just did a quick episode check.  The latest episode you've seen is:

Season 2

Episode 6 "Redux"

So, you've got most of the season to look forward to, while I'll be seeing the season finale this Tuesday.

Thanks for that infomation! :wow: I will be looking forward to the episodes ahead :)

I watched an episode.  It looked interesting, but wasn't enough to keep me watching long term.  Maybe I can try to get into it once it goes into syndication.

Seeing as the show is finishing it's 2nd season and is a broadcast show... Syndication could be several years away. If you'd like, I could provide you with some websites and such so you can get info on the show, or I could fill you in via PM's and a link to an episode guide?

Sure, that'd be great. :innocent: