Do you watch "Jake 2.0"?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch "Jake 2.0"?

• Yes
    • No
    • I watch when I remember or have time.
    • I've seen a few episodes.

Greetings, all!

I figured that since Jake 2.0 is ENT's lead-out show, that I'd put this poll here. Anywho, do you watch Jake 2.0? UPN tends to cancel it's dramas after 2-3 seasons, so I'm hoping that UPN's newest Trek lead-in/out show, Jake 2.0, will be arround for a few years at least. Does anyone think this show will last? Personally, I'm hoping this show will stick arround. :b-day:

Almost forgot, in tonight's episode, there was a plane, full of company executives, that Jake had to save. Get this! It's ID# was NX74205! ;)

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I've been meaning to watch that show.It looks pretty interesting,but I either forget to,or am not at home when it comes on,so I have yet to catch an episode.I think the NX designation is fairly common among American commercial aircraft,isn't it?

i watch it every week, i rather enjoy the show. i actually started a topic on it a few days back or so. i tape it along with ent so i can watch them both.

I might, if they didn't run it at midnight on Fridays here. :o

i cant believe theres not more people out there that like this show. its quite good, and entertaining, without the sexual overtones that some dont like. i think its good for the whole family. BTW im not saying i dont like the inuendo, :o :o but for those who dont this is a good show.