Sign in to follow this  
adm. stickler

Star Trek President

coming soon... a new seres...that will have you on the edge of your seat...or it won't you decide Star Trek President the only up coming series that you decide what to do, what happens, and what your fate is...if you dare(diabolical laughter)coming to Fan Fiction forum near you

Click for Spoiler:

BY THE WAY I MISSED ALL OF YOU DID YOU MISS ME?

O.K. Here's how it goes i'm going to start the story and eventually i'm goin to stop there will then be choices at the voting booth forum in wich after a few days(one or two) the choice with the most picks continues the story. got it ok lets go.

Briefing: You are captain John Hairman Of the U.S.S. President. Your mission as the primary ship assigned to station deep space 1 is to support it in its ongoing traffic reports of all ships in that sector to starfleet command. I know it sounds boring but it could get interesting. Your ship is an excelsior-class. Your bridge crew consists of:

Helms man: LT John Martz(Centerain)

Ops chief: LT Commander Brex(Boleian)

Tiactical: LT Voric(Vulcan)

Chief science: LT commander Migel Deiaz(human)

Engineer: LT commander jarl(Tellerite)

XO: Commander Allison Hairman (your wife)

Well you have your cerw,ship,and mission lets get to work good luck.

As you look down at your right arm panel you see an incoming text tranmission form the station it reads..."From Deep space 1 to U.S.S. President our daly repot from starfleet indicates that a group of about 16 Klingon Vor'cha class attick cruisers have formed a union agenst the federation. normally this wouldn't be a problem but due to our losses to the Dominon War and the fact that the Enterprise is holding a reception for our new protectorates the Evorans, this is a problem. We have no idea where the Klingons are going and no idea where they will strick, but i doubt that they would attack us but be on stand by in case of a distress call DS1 out" You press the all hands button and the familiar whistle sounds

"All hands this is the Captain. A report from Starfleet states that a group of Klingons have broken away Ageinst starfleet. They have,on their side, 16 attack cruisers all sensors full scan for them. for the next week or so i'm putting the ship on yellow alert and keeping the shields up. All stations Yellow alert.The sirens ring once in a hight pitched form as the bridge blinks red. (During a red alert the whole bridge turns red) Your beginning to get tired...

well there you have it. In the Voting booth forum you have your choices. And please NO POSTS ABOUT THE STORY HERE!!!it breaks up the story.

ok since there was a 50/50 vote i'll just have to improvise

You decide to get a cup of coffee and relax in your ready room. You lay down on the sofa and get your book out...when you open your eyes you see the vast vista of space,nothing else. It appears that your in space without a protection suite. Assuming this is a dream you decide you want to see your ship, but it doesn't appear. oddyou thinkI normally have control of my dreamsYou decide its time to wake up, but you don't. Try as you might you won't wake up. Suddenly a Klingon Vor'cha class vessel appears. Wave your hands thinking they might see you but they don't. They fire a torpedo at you. Your hit...You appear in a void, nothing exsists. Except for a big energy ribbon coming toward you. It expands around and kills you...You wake with a start in your ready room. the book on your chest the time on your computer terminal says 0117. Your shift doesn't begin for another eight hours, but you just slept for six. Still your tired worse then you were before you slept. You head out the room and on the bridge to the turbo lift nobody says a word. "Deck 2" You command to the lift. As it moves you are flooded with the dream. images come back this time terrifing,vivid emotions flood you "Deck 7" You say as the turbo lift keeps going past the assigned deck. But why did you just tell the lift to go to deck 7...

rember go to the voting booth to decide