Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What's Your 80's Karaoke Song?

You Are "Love Shack"

loveshack.png

If you were transported back to the 80s, you would enjoy anything and everything underground.

You love the alternative aspects of 80s culture, and you're a bit disappointed that they've been forgotten over time.

You'd be goth, punk, new wave, or a rapper. Just not a yuppie, a preppy, or a jock!

You would relish living in a time where identifying with a subculture actually meant something.

What's Your 80s Karaoke Song?

I love that song! :lol:

You Are "Love Shack"

loveshack.png

If you were transported back to the 80s, you would enjoy anything and everything underground.

You love the alternative aspects of 80s culture, and you're a bit disappointed that they've been forgotten over time.

You'd be goth, punk, new wave, or a rapper. Just not a yuppie, a preppy, or a jock!

You would relish living in a time where identifying with a subculture actually meant something.

Your 80s Song is "Walk Like an Egyptian"

egyptian.png

If you were transported back to the 80s, your life would be all about having fun.

You love the wackiness that the 80s represented. Everything back then seemed a lot more colorful!

You'd peg your jeans, get a "totally tubular" hair cut, and even wear one sequined glove.

You would skateboard, play Pac-Man, and hang out at the mall. And of course, you would walk like an egyptian.

Very biased quiz... if you were born in the 80s, you almost by default got "Like A Virgin." But I hate that song so viscerally, that I had to take it again... until I got this.

You Are "Time After Time" time.png

If you were transported back to the 80s, your life would be all about reflecting.

You're a serious, earnest person - and you couldn't help but think a lot about how things were back then.

You'd spend a lot of your time writing, researching, and learning.

You would either become a social anthropologist - or a crazy guru with a knack for predicting the future.

^ Great song, one of my all time faves.

You Are "Time After Time"

time.png

If you were transported back to the 80s, your life would be all about reflecting.

You're a serious, earnest person - and you couldn't help but think a lot about how things were back then.

You would either become a social anthropologist - or a crazy guru with a knack for predicting the future.

You Are "Time After Time"

time.png

The Breakfast Club theme song by Simple Minds....''Don't forget about me''..just heard it the other day! (And I have one album they did back then on cassette-remember those!?)