Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

my tattoo design, what do you think?

well this is a pic of my tatoo im gonna get on my right shoulder. my aunt drew it for me. the emblem in the middle means new life, and thats what im trying, no doing right now, making a new life for myself, so what do you think of it? yay or nay my wife doesnt like the words in the tatoo, but i think thats all part of the tatoo. thats the reason for getting it.

tattoo%20to%20post.JPG

Edited by Takara_Soong

Cool! I think the words fit too.

Sorry for the delay in posting the picture - my internet service went down (of course in only my area of the city!!! :look: ).

Edited by Takara_Soong

Thats really cool dude, I hope it helps you find what you're looking for and makes you happy. Oh, and your Aunt is quite an artist. :look:

That will be a very cool tattoo my friend. I'm still thinking about getting the Klingon Empire symbol on my arm with the logo "Today is a good day to die" written in the original Klingon of course. :look:

nice tatoo. (i want a maple leaf on my arm, and i wanna get my eyebrow pierced. (parents permitting of course. teenagers have no freedom these days. :drool: ) lol)

Edited by bysty

Very nice.Looks celtic.

thanks. yes it is celtic. its a celtic cross, and the symbol in the middle is also a celtic symbol. im part irish so its fitting. now ive just got to find sombody reputible to do it. after all its gonna be a permanent addition to my body. now im trying to decide black ink or a pewter type color, then my wife mentioned maybe some color in it. but i dont know about that. i wouldnt begin to know what to color it. so that i probably wont do.

Great Tattoo I wonder how much that will cost,I have got a few Tattoo's myself and I don't regret them.

When you find some where to get it done,make sure they have a certificate of hygene,you have to be careful nowadays with Aids etc. :drool: