Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Fast Food Worker Laughs, Tells Robber To Get A Job

Fast-food worker laughs, tells robber to get a job

SAN ANTONIO -A San Antonio fast-food restaurant cashier laughed at a robbery suspect and told him to get a job if he wanted money during a failed holdup on Tuesday evening.

Police said the suspect approached the worker and demanded money, but the cashier laughed and apparently didn't realize the man was trying to hold up the place.

The suspect then allegedly pulled out a box cutter and demanded the cashier's wallet. The employee complied, but had no money in his billfold.

The suspect fled, but was caught by police who responded to the robbery call.

San Antonio police said the suspect is expected to be charged with aggravated robbery.

Gotta love Generation X........ :biggrin:

Fast-food worker laughs, tells robber to get a job

The suspect then allegedly pulled out a box cutter and demanded the cashier's wallet. The employee complied, but had no money in his billfold.

How much cash did he think a fast food worker would have on him? He would have had better luck robbing the customers.

I'm a MANAGER and I don't have any money on me.

Seriously, a Boxcutter? in a restaurant? if someone tried that crap with me, I'd poke 'em with the bubble fork (A long handled fork-like tool used to pop bubbles on pizza. as a defensive weapon, it makes a pretty good spear.)

Yeah, I wouldn't be too worried about someone with a box cutter. For one, there'd be a counter between me and them. Secondly, someone tried to rob me with a kitchen knife before, so a box cutter is just a sad substitution. And the kitchen knife didn't work, either.

Robbing a fast food joint.

Not really a good idea.

Probably too much of a coward to try a Convenience Store.