Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Barrett-Roddenberry Part of 'Star Trek XI'

So?

Actually I met Majel once. It was at a very local sci-fi convention. More of a road show really. The only reason my dad and I went was because it was within walking distance from our houses. I don't think anyone drove more than 25 miles to get there, and the only reason most went was because those that attended got discounted tickets to the adult film star convention at the same place that night.

Well OK, the security guards dressed as Klingons may have driven a bit farther.

You could smell the red wine on her breath from 3 booths away. Her slurred speech alone would have qualified her for one of Kor37's posts.

But when I asked a Trek question she was absolutely clueless. I asked why, since Picard couldn't stand the sound of Lwoxnna's voice - which was the same voice of the LCARS operating system - he couldn't change the computer voice to something more suitable while B'lanna was able to do it so easily to a Cardasian system. She couldn't answer me, she simply said "Well, that was up to the... well, you know, the boss people. Yeah, the Federation."

Anyway, after my dad saw me asking such an arcane technical question he forced me to rent Galaxy Quest that night.