Sign in to follow this  
SuraksSoul

Xindi: The Story Arc - Opinions

How do you think the Xindi story arc is progressing in Season 3?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think the Xindi story arc is progressing in Season 3?

• Excellent - Great stories at a good pace
    • Good - Good quality shows, decent progression
    • Not-so-good - Had better shows before - lack of momentum
    • In-between - Good stories but pace is too fast
    • Bad - Storylines are weak. FX and shock value overused
    • Horrible - Bad stories. Pace is too fast.

Ok..with all of the shows THUS FAR, let's get some opinion on the entire train. I believe that I already know the answer to this question(but I may be completely surprised). I'll vote for "Good" with a decent pace.

However I will make a point that the truthful opinion of the masses probably lies in a mixture of these options...not just one.

I voted Excellent. I think the stories are much improved over previous seasons. I wasn't really dissatisfied with the series before, it has just gotten much better this season.

I agree with VBG and Klingonmike!

So far the episodes have been great! I like the serial approach to the eps! I just hope TPTB don't run it into the ground!

its pretty good. i liked the xindi, absolutely loved anamoly, i liked extinction, the only episode i didnt much care for was raijin (boooring). i think they need to pick up the pace on the xindi arc. they seem to be getting nowhere..... very slowly! lol.

Edited by bysty

I voted excellent, but like some others I have never had a problem with Enterprise. I am waiting with heart thumping for the next installment. What I like most is that they seem to be in a situation that is really a bit too much for them...they are constantly being surprised, and seemingly overwhelmed, and then manage to get out of it. I am ready for next week to get here!

I voted excellant. And I agree with VBG the music is the only thing that I have not liked so far this season.

I voted for good so far all the shows that have dealt with the xindi are great but when they do a side ep. like the one when they change into that other species I was dissapointed not that I don't like side ep. but the ones they have done so far which I think so far is just one they are doing a really good job in my opion thats saying something as I have never been a fan of the prequile idea in the first place.

Stardate:213753.9

I voted good with a decent pace.This is how i vote the episodes so far

Xindi-Good

Anaomly=Awsome!

Extinction-so-so

Rajinn-Good

Excellent - Great stories at a good pace. Beside the new music the only minor little peeve I have about ENT now is the lack of tiny morsels on story-arc hinting at the coming formation of the Federation. The Old Direction had bags of that stuff and I do miss it a little but I understand there's lots of time left it'll happen eventually.

IMO, B&B have proven beyond a shadow of doubt they can still create Trek as well if not better than they ever have before. For one hour on Wed nights I find myself holding my breath and clenching my fists with every range of Trek emotion I have ever known and some I am experiencing for the first time. ENT and the Xindi story arc ROCK my Star Trek World! MORE NOW!