Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

'Star Trek: The Experience' Update

So both rides won't be available? I wonder if they will have one of the existing rides or if they will create a whole new one?

So both rides won't be available? I wonder if they will have one of the existing rides or if they will create a whole new one?

The way I read it there will be more than 1 ride. I could be wrong though.

The other three components of The Experience will be: a museum that explores Star Trek history, a 4-D movie theater that will be an interactive experience, with high-tech seats to "stimulate the senses," and simulators.

It wouldn't be bad to get some new rides. Klingon Encounter was pretty old - and specific to the Hilton - and the Borg 4D one never really caught on.

Yeah, they could probably re-work the video a little. If I remember correctly the only place the Hilton was in it was at the end, I'll have to go re-watch my video that I took of it and see.

The Hilton was prominently featured but at the end of the ride. That could easily be re-worked. I like what I've read about the new "Experience". So far, it sounds better than the old one! As for the Borg ride, it never caught on? Based on the lines I saw for that ride, I disagree.

I thought the ride was great!