Sign in to follow this  
A Z

ROMANCE INVOLVING?

WHO WILL FIND LOVE IN POST NEMESIS???  

7 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL FIND LOVE IN POST NEMESIS???

• DATA
    • REINARNATE OF DATA (ADON)
    • HUMAN DATA
    • LORE
    • B4
    • TASHA'S REINCARNATE
    • PICHARD
    • WELSLY
    • LAL
    • DOC CRUSHER
    • GEORDI
    • OTHER

I'm not really sure, but i can't see Trek going into reincarnation. And as far as Data with Tasha? :saintdevil: I will never forgive her for being mean to Data before she died. Personally, i think Data is too good for her.

I know that Geordi was intended to get Leah B. in NEM. I would like to have seen that. Poor Geordi never did seem to get the girl.

I'm not really sure, but i can't see Trek going into reincarnation. And as far as Data with  Tasha?  :saintdevil: I will never forgive her for being mean to Data before she died. Personally, i think Data is too good for her.

I know that Geordi was intended to get Leah B. in NEM. I would like to have seen that. Poor Geordi never did seem to get the girl.

I agree with Lessa on this.

Also in Nemesis, I think Robin Lefler was supposed to have been with Wes at the wedding and they were possible supposed to be married (can't remember for sure).

I would like to see a P/C (Picard/Crusher) relationship.. :assimilated:

I would like to see that too,it's been on the cards for a while now :laugh:

Uhm, I would not be soooo happy about a P/C relationship :laugh: , but I guess I don't need to explain why :assimilated::laugh:

Uhm, let's see... Who can find love in the next movie... Therefore I would have to know what crew the next movie will be about... Let's assume it is TNG... Then maybe Geordi. I have a poster in my room which is clearly from the Nemesis wedding scene, it shows Geordi and a beautiful young lady dancing... So, Geordi would be my choice, if the next movie is a TNG one :borg2:

Mrs. Captain Picard