Sign in to follow this  
A Z

SHOULD Marshall Mathers be in a future film?

What do you all think of my ideas that i posted? I was being half serious about MM in a future film, but to kill some time here are some (funny) sound track ideas for the next Trek film:

1. Can't be your Super-Lore

2. Dad's going Crazy featuring: Lal (and Lore or Adon)

I can't think of anything else, can you???

:unsure: :saintdevil: :borgqueen: :thumbs:

Edited by Alicia Zorkon

um, honestly, if eminem even made a cameo in a star trek film, i would be angry beyond belief. i hate him. (eminem has no place in ANY serious movie. star trek is about peace, and marshal mathers just cant stop the hate. lol.)

um, honestly, if eminem even made a cameo in a star trek film, i would be angry beyond belief. i hate him. (eminem has no place in ANY serious movie....

Totally agreed

im sure he never would be in trek. he'd probably make fun of it and swear at some people. lol. (man, he really needs to stop the hate)

im sure he never would be in trek. he'd probably make fun of it and swear at some people. lol. (man, he really needs to stop the hate)

ok. i was being HALF SERIOUS. HE COULD PLAY LORE! LOL! um...o-k. uh... well. "boy i feel sheepish" yeah. maybe that was stupid of me? huh? great! next thing i know some Lore wanna be (WHO MIGHT BE AN MM FAN) is gonna chase me around the net. lol. that would not be in my best interest... or would it? i would feel like DATA BEING SEDUCED BY THAT EVIL QUEENIE. :saintdevil:

if you read his lirics, you'd know he was not completely evil neither is that evil old hunk bot! i do not mean to argue about it. anyone here interested in any rap??? other than the goody tooshoos Will? i think Will Smith Rocks!!!!! very clean but cool.

Edited by Alicia Zorkon

well...both Lore and MM are smart, talented, have had miserable lives, use women, and etc. if only nonlisteners would read his poetic lirics even if they are angry. Lore's would be angry right??? ok. i think this is going no where. anyways i think Lore should be resurrected and Spiner should play that role and not MM! MM could try out, but he'd probably just cause problems for the "unmodern" cast of TNG or what is left of it. HE IS MEAN BY NATURE?!?!? well i do not tolerate h#es either and i have a sibling with an attitude problem simuliar to his.

Edited by Alicia Zorkon

If he was in a star trrek movie that would seriousley make me angree and i might even have to wright a letter telling them how angry i am. (i would proberly forget to send it though)

:P

Marshal Mathers AKA "Eminem" represents pure hate.  I can't stand this man, and I hate his music with a burning passion.  I sincerely hope he never finds a way into Trek.  The man is an insult to the Human race.

Stardate:213767.9

For once CJLP me and you agree totally 100%.I hate that guy too.

The only time i would want to see Eminem in a Star Trek movie would be if he was getting vaporized with a phaser

Marshal Mathers AKA "Eminem" represents pure hate.  I can't stand this man, and I hate his music with a burning passion.  I sincerely hope he never finds a way into Trek.  The man is an insult to the Human race.

The only time i would want to see Eminem in a Star Trek movie would be if he was getting vaporized with a phaser

Something to ponder: Hate the actions of a man, but never the man.

Something to ponder: Hate the actions of a man, but never the man.

Stardate:213775.9

Point well taken.Ok I will reiterate(sp?)I hate HIS MUSIC not him

I wouldn't mind Eminen being in a Trek film,just so long as he suffered a horrible death or some type of humiliating torture.....

I can't stand the little $#@!. :P