Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What was your favorite show before...

That would be back a long time ago when i was a kid, so it would probably be The Muppet Show tonight. I especially liked Pigs in Space, which later got me in Star Trek because it made me nuts for science fiction...albeit without the pigs.

Like several others have said, Star Trek (TOS) has always been my favourite television show from a very young age.

While Trek has remained my favourite show as I have got older I have added others to my list that in my opinon equal it so if you asked me what my favourite shows were then I would say:

Star Trek, The Twilight Zone (50s/60s), Yes Minister, Faulty Towers... the list goes on with is why I now limit what aI call my favourite shows to their particular genres.

Like everyone else it's always been Star Trek,but I did like to watch Starsky and Hutch,The A Team,Knight Rider,Airwolf,there are a few others but I won't bore you :saintdevil:

Action - KNIGHT RIDER

Cartoon - GARFIELD

What about you, eh?

Stardate:213748.8

Knight Rider was probably on my top 3 list.But my favorite before Star Trek was Quantum Leap!

Well,I hate to say it but Star Trek has never been my favorite show.Sure,I like it,but I like other things,too.

If I had to pick my favorite show on at the moment,I'd pick National Geographic Explorer.I like shows like that.

Star Trek became my favorite show back in 1966! I guess my favorite shows before that was "Leave it to Beaver" and "Gunsmoke"

Ditto.

And I cannot remember if I had an earlier favorite. I think I watched Lost in Space, and Land of the Giants. I watched Walt Disney on Sunday's I think. I watched lots of other things, much of which appears on cable "TVLand" or something.

action shows knight rider, the a-team, macguiver, air wolf, street hawk.

cartoons he-man, gijoe, transformers, m.a.s.k,

STREETHAWK, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

now thats one i havent heard in a long time. i would put that on my list i used to love watching it. that and the a-team, macguyver, and heres one for ya, automan.

but one of my all time faves was

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!!!!!!

there are others but they were the main ones, oh yeah the dukes of hazzard too. :look: the man from u.n.c.l.e. was cool too, and yeah i noticeddavid mcCalum in ncis. thats a good show too. also i like jake 2.0 for a new show.