Sign in to follow this  
Stardreamer

Favourite ENT episode

What's your favourite ENT episode up to now?

Me I l o v e "silent enemy". It's good, thrilling story and so much fun while getting to learn more on Malcolm. Since then I can't hear the word pineapple without a b i g smile.

The most touching episode for me is "Cogenitor". For days I couldn't stop thinking about it. Trip wanted the best and what was the result. He showed the cogenitor a paradise which she couldn't reach. In thoughts I could put myself in the situation of the cogenitor and I could understand how desperate she must have been. Seeing possiblities and not being able achieve them. What a cruel thing. And situations in real life came to my mind. This also depressed/touched me very much.

I have a couple that really stick out to me. I think my over all favorite is Cease Fire, it has great action and shows the planting of the seed for the future United Federation of Planets. With humans being able to mediate for the Andorians, at the request of the Andorians was a real high point of the season. I would not be surprised to see the Andorians come to the aid of humanity in their struggle against the Xindi.

My second favorite is also from season 2, Carbon Creek. That, to me was an awesome story.

Stardate:213740.9

Cease fire,carbon creek,regeneration,and anomaly are my favorites

Season - 1

Broken Bow

Fight or Flight

Cold Front

Silent Enemy

Dear Doctor

Sleeping Dogs

Two Days and Two Nights

Shockwave, Part I

Season - 2

Shockwave, Part II

Minefield

Dead Stop

A Night in Sickbay (Dr. Phlox was funny in this one)

Vanishing Point

Cease Fire

Judgment

Horizon

Regeneration

First Flight

Bounty

The Expanse

Season - 3

The Xindi

Anomaly

Extinction

Season - 1

Broken Bow

Fight or Flight

The Andorian Incident

Civilization

Cold Front

Silent Enemy

Shuttlepod One

Acquisition (I thought the comedy was great)

Shockwave, Part I

Season - 2

Shockwave, Part II

Minefield

Dead Stop

A Night in Sickbay (I loved Dr. Phlox & Hoshi)

Singularity

Cease Fire

Future Tense

Horizon

Regeneration

First Flight

The Expanse

Season - 3

The Xindi

Anomaly

Extinction

I probably forgot a few.

I'm rather partial to Civilization. :lol:

Guest Guest

I think everyone likes "Shuttlepod One." Trip and Malcolm rule. :lol:

Guest bella

Season 1: Shuttlepod 1 is my fave. For two guys sitting around in a tiny craft they cover a lot of ground. This episode could easily be expanded to cover twice the length and it wouldn't be too long. (IMO of course).

The character interaction is sublime, the acting exceptional and it is so quotable. It can withstand multiple re-watches without getting stale. The "Stinky" bit is rather embarrassing, but then dreams often are. :lol:

If this were a stand alone play, not connected with any Trek and with an uncertain ending, would you feel that Reed was overly pessimistic, as many seem to? I tend to the view that he is a realist. Note that when there is a prospect of rescue, he is all action.

I also loved Silent Enemy: the creepy aliens, atmospheric music, unresolved mystery, good ensemble piece with most of the main cast getting something to do, the problem solving, running down corridors in the dark with flashlights ...

To be honest, it is difficult to select just a few. Most episodes have at least some redeeming points.

Season 2: Dead Stop is high on my list. Again, a good ensemble piece, action, character interaction, humour, a good SF concept, excellent effects.

I loved Singularity as a fun piece. Unfortunately I managed to tape over it with Precious Cargo, which is my least favourite show ... We don't get repeats during the first run in the UK, so I've now got to be patient until Singularity airs on terrestrial TV and I can add it to my collection.

I also liked Regeneration, Cogenitor, Minefield, First Flight.

Season 3: I won't get to see this until January so am trying to stay away from spoilers, with mixed results.

greetings all...

it's great to be back here after a little absence...

let's see....i'd have to say that my favorites (in no particular order) are as follows:

- stigma

- fallen hero

- carbon creek

- singularity

- cease fire

that's my two cents worth...

:saintdevil:

Season One:

Broken Bow

Shuttlepod One

The Andorian Incident

Season Two: