Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

What Color Day Are You Having?

You Are Having a Blue Day

blue.png

Today is the kind of day that challenges you to the core. You're going to have to stay cool.

You have the intelligence, skills, and drive to rise to the occasion. Your mind is sharp.

While things may be a bit chaotic, you are still taking the time to reflect and be calm.

Today you are extra attractive and interesting to people. You are giving off a detached vibe, which is very intriguing.

You Are Having a Brown Day

Today you are your normal responsible, serious self.

You're getting done what needs to be done. And you're not too worried about how you're feeling.

While you're all business, you are still warm and approachable.

You are busy, but you're not too busy for a little fun down time.

This is why I hate these kinds of quizzes. All the answers are positive energy types. How am I feeling when I wake up? Tired, grouchy, and needing to use the bathroom! How do I feel right now? Angry, grouchy, and hateful! What am I looking forward to when I get home? Jagermeister! And the worst I could be having is a Brown day? Try Black... devoid of light, hope, or any positive energy!!

Oy vey.

You Are Having a Green Day

green.png

You are approaching today with a good deal of balance and awareness.

If you didn't pay attention, today could be like any old day. Nothing too exciting is going on.

But for you, today all about making the most of each moment.

You are seeing the beauty in every situation, and you're keeping your mind open to possibilities.

You Are Having a Yellow Day

Today is a pretty great day for you. How could it not be with your optimistic attitude?

You are very inspired right now, and your creativity is at its peak.

While you are on top of the world today, be careful. You may be more fragile than you think.

As long as you don't let yourself get too worked up or over-stimulated, you'll be fine.

You Are Having a Brown Day

brown.png

Today you are your normal responsible, serious self.

You're getting done what needs to be done. And you're not too worried about how you're feeling.

While you're all business, you are still warm and approachable.

You are busy, but you're not too busy for a little fun down time.

You Are Having a Yellow Day

yellow.png

Today is a pretty great day for you. How could it not be with your optimistic attitude?

You are very inspired right now, and your creativity is at its peak.

While you are on top of the world today, be careful. You may be more fragile than you think.

As long as you don't let yourself get too worked up or over-stimulated, you'll be fine.