Sign in to follow this  
subcommanderbeavis

midevel weapons fanciers

I just got my most recent copy of the Bud K catalog,and that got me to wondering whether or not anyone else here collects midevel weaponry?I've collected for years and have a large assortment of swords,battle axes,war hammers,maces,daggers,and assorted odds and ends.Its a surprisingly affordable hobbie,and its fun.I don't think I've ever paid more than $120 dollars for any one piece,and most are priced well under a hundred dollars.

Bud K also sells American civil War replica items (swords,caps,guns mounted on plaques,etc),feudal japanese weapons,ancient arabian weapons,and a whole lot else.I also collected a few of the replica nazi items (Hitler Youth knife,replica Luger,ceremonial dress SS sword),simply because these weapons were so finely crafted.But this offends some folks,so I don't often show them and almost didn't tell about this items in this post.But were all open minded here,for the most part,and I think yall understand that I collected them because they struck my eye and not because I am a Nazi.

I also buy a lot of the t-shirts off Bud K,but I'm getting off my original subject.Midevel weaponry.Who has a collection,and what pieces are you most proud of?here's a link to the Bud K website

My brother-in-law, sister, and their friends love the Renassiance perriod. My brother-in-law has 5 or so swords and loves to fight with them. He has a really big one, but it's heavy! :dude: Dunno how he fights with that one... :laugh: Anywho, just thought I'd share. :dude:

Stardate:213740.9

I dont but i have a friend who does.As a matter of fact he redid a room in his house so it has nothing but weapons in it.He especially interested in Japenese weapondry.He has become very skilled in the art of Kendo from what i have seen :lol:

I checked out the link to Bud K's catalog last night.I'm going to buy that replica light sabre(I'm a much bigger Star Wars fan,than a Star Trek fan...but I like both) :lol: Wish they had Count Dooku's sabre. :lol: