Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Caption Contest #1 - Voting

Time to Vote  

17 members have voted

1. 1. The finalists are...

• "Whoa! His mitichlorian count is higher than that of Master Y-- oh wait, wrong sci-fi series! Oops!"
    • "Worf, the next time I tell you to phaser someone, shoot them, don't bludgeon them to death with the phaser itself. Oh, look, you even cracked the casing... That's coming out of your paycheck!"
    • 0000012 Worf, Danar have you ever seen a type-2 phaser serial number that low? Get me Kivas Fajo on subspace, this could be worth a fortune!

The three captions chosen for the finals of Caption Contest #1 are:

CaptionContest1.jpg

1. "Whoa! His mitichlorian count is higher than that of Master Y-- oh wait, wrong sci-fi series! Oops!"
  2. "Worf, the next time I tell you to phaser someone, shoot them, don't bludgeon them to death with the phaser itself. Oh, look, you even cracked the casing... That's coming out of your paycheck!"
  3. 0000012 Worf, Danar have you ever seen a type-2 phaser serial number that low? Get me Kivas Fajo on subspace, this could be worth a fortune!

Voting will close at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (18:59 GMT) on October 5, 2008.

A reminder that only one vote per member is allowed and that one member with multiple screen names is still one member!

Also, please do not identify the authors of the captions. I want this to be a blind vote which is why you can't see the submission thread at the moment. I will return it after voting has concluded.