Sign in to follow this  
RomanticStrings

Confession

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. I have not been keeping up with Star Trek at all. I haven't watched any Enterprise this year, and I watched very little last year. I got to see All Good Things... a few weeks ago, but I'm so busy that it just never fits into my schedule. I am severly lacking in any information for discussion, which is why you can only find me in Off-Topic discussions and Risa. The most Star Trek I get is the soundtracks, which I love and listen to a lot. I don't know what to do. I need to somehow find time to watch it. What makes me feel even worse is that I am finding that I feel like I don't need to watch it. I will feel so much better once I can get back into Star Trek. I need some advice.

~Conor

Your sins are forgiven thee,my child.Now say a dozen Hail Marys,a dozen Our Fathers,and make a donation to the church.

"Father" Sirius :blink:

Dear, Dear Romantic Strings....obviously Star Trek is still in your heart, or there would be no need for this confession. Perhaps the present series is not a strong point for you. Should that be the case, enjoy the videos, DVD's and movies from other series. Check out reruns whenever possible......But know that absence from weekly viewing does not make you a sinner, nor mean that you are not a loyal Star Trek fan. :laugh:

My prescription is to watch 2 episodes before bed (one DS9 and one of any other series) then post about them in the morning. Do that for 50 nights and you will be see the light once again.

My prescription is to watch 2 episodes before bed (one DS9 and one of any other series) then post about them in the morning. Do that for 50 nights and you will be see the light once again.

That's a bit much TV, don't ya think? :dude:

NO

:laugh:

No offence, CJLP! :) :dude:

i was gonna say to resite the opening lines to TNG and then add VBG prescription. :dude:

That's a bit much TV, don't ya think? :laugh:

How many TV shows do you watch per day? If it's less then 2 shows per day then it may be a bit much for you, for me it's nothing to forego sleep to watch an extra episode of Star Trek. I average 1 episode every night, some nights 2 or 3 and on occasion 5 or 6.

Think of it this way, watching 2 episodes of Star Trek is no different then watching an average length movie.

I have the same confession too. I have not seen any season 3 ENT episodes yet. (But I have an idea of what they have been about because I have been reading trek news articles)

And I have not bought the latest DS9 DVDs yet. I only have the first through third season.

But I'll try to get my act straight ASAP.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com