Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Jeffery Combs is back!

Modern day Frankenstein B00005V9HA.01._PE10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

First sequel, Bride of Re-AnimatorB00000JZJ0.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.gif

He invents green goo which, when injected into corpses brings them back to life if you can call it that. He really is a lovable madman, he's so obsessed with perfecting the formula that he's blind to all the havoc his creation's wreak. The funniest horror you'll ever watch.

CJLP, Alterego is right (at least about the original "Re-animator"). Next to "Young Frankenstein", it was the funniest horror movie ever made.

I remember the first time I saw "Re-animator". I took a date to it. She spent the entire movie with her head buried in my shoulder while I laughed my a$$ off! (Of course, after the movie, she got mad at me for laughing, but that is another story)

I give it 4 stars and :dude::laugh:

That's a good analogy; not exactly the same kind of humor but close enough.

An example from one of the films...

Click for Spoiler:

Dr. West (Combs) has one of his newly created experiments out, (a re-animated severed hand with human eyeballs attached) when company shows up un-expected. He is unable to hide the creature in time, the scene plays out with the creature exploring it's environment while the Dr. try's to keep the guest distracted from noticing it wandering around.