Sign in to follow this  
DaboGirl

Diora Baird confirmed she is playing an Orion Slave Girl in the new St

In a new interview to Maxim.com, actress Diora Baird confirmed she is playing an Orion Slave Girl in the new Star Trek movie. Here are few excerpts of the brief interview.

Let's hope you keep things together in the new Star Trek flick. Who are you playing?

I play the green girl. There you have it.

So you're an alien?

Um, I would assume so-unless I was born with a skin disease. In the original series, there were these infamous green women that Captain Kirk would hit on, and so without giving too much away, I'm one of those green girls.

diora-baird.jpg

Uhhhh........Woooowwwww........

Thats all I can say without violating TOS......... :superhappy:

In the original series, there were these infamous green women that Captain Kirk would hit on

Quotes like this always come up and always bug me. Name 1 green-skinned Orion slave girl that Kirk ever hit on.....

Edited by Kor37

Quotes like this always come up and always bug me. Name 1 green-skinned Orion slave girl that Kirk ever hit on.....

2530375691_a2a94983d0.jpg

I know what you mean.

2531192198_8c2a283618.jpg

I'd say Marta from 'Whom Gods Destroy' is about the only one Kirk came into contact with and there was some amount of 'romantic tension' between them. :superhappy:

marta1.jpg

21.jpg

I thought of Marta too. But Kirk didn't really hit on her. He just used her to get out of his cell.

I thought of Marta too. But Kirk didn't really hit on her. He just used her to get out of his cell.

STCatspaw.jpg

Sure, much the same way he did with Sylvia in 'Catspaw' among others.

blog_07120607.jpg

And Andrea from "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"

STLittleGirls.jpg

All the other actresses who tried out for the part are ....... green with envy! :unsure: