Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luvin1stdegree

Random Rants

Now that my job at Wal-Mart has ended, I hope I can find the time to get my studies done. I've been falling behind in homework and my grades are slipping. Not a good thing! I have a major test coming up on Wednesday and I'm sweating it. This semester is proving to be tougher than I expected. I'm going to have to hit the books hard the next few days if I hope to pass.

Okay, the tests are over. I can breathe again. I think the first one went pretty good but the second I'm sure not so well. At least I'll be able to get some sleep now.

Wooooohoooooo! It's finally Friday! My first weekend off since mid June and I can't wait to sleep in late and be lazy! Tomorrow I'm spending the day with my niece. I haven't seen her in a few weeks so it will be fun!

Uggghhhh! I just don't know what to do. I have been called the "t" word again by you know who. I guess I need to set someone straight once again. I wonder how long it will take for him to catch on. Hmmmm....

Finally got my grades back from the tests I took last week. I did okay on the first, but completely blew the second. Sometimes I wonder why I chose to go back to school after all these years. It's certainly more of a challenge than I thought. I just hope it leads to a good job. Sometimes I get so frustrated I just want to give up and quit, but then I tell myself that I only have 8 months until graduation and if I can stick it out, I'll be fine.

It's Sunday night and I'm beat. I had a great weekend, though. I spent the weekend up in the northwoods visiting friends. Had a chance to see what a cable modem can do and now I want one more than ever. The weather was great...in the 50's and sunny. The fall colors are really coming out and it was a beautiful drive home this morning. Now I feel very relaxed and ready to face another week!