Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Dad Chases Nude Boy From Daughter's Room With Pipe

Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

DELTONA, Fla. -An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

A similar thing happened to me when I was 18 but the father couldn't catch me as I ran........ :dude:

Maybe the father caught Kor and he doesn't remember because of the whack on the head. :rolleyes::laugh::frusty:

ohh man thats crazy, i hope no dad ever beats one of my sons in the head with a pipe!! i understand chasing him off but man actually hitting the kid that was one mad dad and i guess now hes the one whos gotta pay for it, and his daughter is probably not to fond of him either

Whats that old saying "play with fire and get burned'? That teenager had this coming. The mans daughter and boyfriend showed total disrespect for his house and imo if a teenage boy thinks he is mature enough to go and fool around like that then he should be mature enough to deal with the consequences. :rolleyes:

*insert obligatory Van Roy chasing Corina Arazius joke here*

Shouldn't that be *Insert obligatory Van Roy chasing ANY female joke here* ?

When my sisters ever had boyfriends and my dad caught wind of it, he usually kept a gun instead of a pipe, thankfully he never used it....

When my sisters ever had boyfriends and my dad caught wind of it, he usually kept a gun instead of a pipe, thankfully he never used it....

What if it was a girl sneaking into your room? Would he have the same reaction? Or would he say "Ataboy, son. Good job."