Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Star Trek Trivia

Star Trek Trivia

Hello everyone, I hope that everyone has been enjoying StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia. I always encourage people to PM me if you have any questions relating to the trivia. I also encourage people to send me a PM or post a topic on the trivia forum if you have any suggestions.

Chat Room Update -

Our upcoming Official Star Trek Trivia Session in the chat room will be on 10/4 - 4:00 PM (ET). As always I hope to see you there. It will be a traditional session, but I will add one or two Wheel of Fortune puzzles. However, I won’t have you guessing letters. We will go straight to guessing what it says (I’ll provide some of the letters to the word or phrase and if needed some more hints so you can solve the puzzle directly).

I have had a few people telling me that they can’t get into the chat room. For those that are in this position be sure to give Ddillard a PM. I also know certain people may be able to get in, but the chat room needs certain modifications. If you are in this case be sure to PM Ddillar and me to get everything arranged. (You can do this a few days before the actual session is held.)

Some Trivia Questions -

Q: What was the only prop from the original series used in Star Trek The Motion Picture?

Click for Spoiler:

A: Uhura's communications earpiece

Q: In "Tapestry," Q showed Picard the life he might have lived

What was Picard’s rank in that other life?

Click for Spoiler:

A: Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Official Trivia Stats -

Net Points

Highest Score: 997.25

Lowest Score: 5

Median: 36.5

Mean (avg): 110.64

Standard Deviation: 118.23

Net Points from chat room ONLY

Highest Score: 92.75

Lowest Score: 5

Median: 19.5

Mean (avg): 37.21

Standard Deviation: 20.90

In Upcoming Weeks -

Besides just a session in the chat room I will most likely have one special week for StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia. I am not 100% sure what we'll do yet, but I have few ideas. We can of course just have a special topic or have a week where participants answer questions in the trivia forum it self. I am leaning more to the second of the two. There are a lot of different things we can do with that. If you have any ideas, then please be sure to post something in the trivia forum.

I wish everyone luck in this week's questions!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com